Friday, December 27, 2013

sponsorship: january



   Hello readers! The month of January and the start of a new year is shortly arriving, which means there will be more spaces open for sponsors! January will be filled with many new ideas here at Hello, Mr. Rabbit I have a large size for $20 (which can include a collaboration* and is at the top of the ad section) and a small size for $10, which both will be purchased through Adproval.
  I am also open for ad swaps on small size ads (with blogs along the same content and size as my own), and ideas of collaboration. I do ad swaps on a month-by-month basis, so make sure to re-apply! More information on sponsorship here. I would always prefer to do swaps, I love meeting new bloggers/small businesses and seeing my favorite blogs/shops posted on my site.
*collaborations for the Large Ad Size can include (but not limited to) a giveaway, a review and/or feature of a product/service, or other ideas that can be consulted.  For an actual "sponsored" post, please contact me for payment details and more information. 

Some numbers:
  • Over 1,000 followers on gfc, bloglovin' (1 & 2), and other subscribers.
  • Over 2,700 followers on social media websites: including instagramfacebooktumblr and twitter
  • Post 3-5 days a week.
  • Over 13,000 page views last month. 
  • Largely viewed from United States, Russia, and United Kingdom. 
  • A growing, hometown reader following (Kansas City, MO). Featured in a local magazine publication and two news television segments


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...