Sunday, June 23, 2013

hold on magnolia













(loafers: cole haan, everything else either vintage or thrifted) 

   Don't you just love the thrill and excitement of discovering new places around your city? I took a solo drive to escape my household and summer school work and ended up at Kaw Point in Kansas. The view of downtown is unlike any other that I have seen of my hometown. I am thankful that when in times of pursuing thoughts of wanderlust, I can re-discover the little things. 
   I participated in an all-American past time, going out to the ball game this weekend. I honestly do not believe I have seen our hometown team, the Royals, win a game. Welp, maybe sometime, but there are always fireworks no matter the outcome. I am preparing for a move in the early of this week, and I am more than ready to unpack all of my items and get back to normal living. Until then, I will be selectively counting down hours. 

12 comments:

  1. Your outfit is too cute and I love finding new places in the city as well. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that dress is a pure darling and definitely perfect for wondering alone your beautiful city :)

    <3
    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! that red top looks fantastic on you!
    Rebecca @ tr[i]b[e]cca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this outfit is so lovely! One of my favorites, for sure. You look absolutely adorable. Love the red tied top with the white skirt!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those photos are perfection <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love your adorable little head wrap! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! Love your top, so cute!

    Ash
    ftashion
    ashlapin

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your photos and your outfit! and i love your head wrap! definitely want to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this outfit is soooo super cute! i´m in love with your red shirt! and also the skirt looks amazing!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're like the cutest little version of minnie mouse in this outfit! I love the polka dot top-and white looks so becoming against your dark locks! I love this one :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...